Here's a brief summary of the last 2 weeks around our house:
- Attended an awesome Christian mom's convention with my mom
- Celebrated Easter with our families
- Husband is playing football again on a trial basis
- Lost a group member for a project that is due in 2 1/2 weeks
- Baby (5 months) transitioned from bassinet to crib
- Ryan (2) transitioned from crib to bottom bunk
- Baby started rolling over
- Baby started eating solid food
Let's talk about solid food for a minute. Why do babies always make that awful face like you're trying to poison them when you give them their first taste of cereal? Aaron screwed up his face and gagged the first time I gave him rice cereal. Then he pushed the cereal out of his mouth with his tongue. Being the good mom I am, I scraped it off his face and shoveled it right back in his mouth. When he signaled he was done with the cereal by crying, his bowl actually looked fuller than when we started. I think it was because of the regurgitated cereal mixed with saliva that ended up in his bowl. He's eating the paste much better now. He only gags on the first bite or two.
As you can see, it's been busy around our house. I'm sure I've lost any readers I had at one time because you thought I had fallen off the earth. Be assured that I am still here! Let's all meet back here again tomorrow!