Sunday, February 10, 2008

Reasons I Miss My Sister

This has been my idea for a post for several days, but I couldn't decide if I should post it or not. Since you're reading it, you know I decided to post it. Was it a good idea? That's for you to decide. So here goes...

I miss my sister because:
  1. I want to raise our kids together
  2. I don't have an answer for the little blue eyes that look up at me and ask, "Hannah is a really fun girl. When will I get to play with her again?"
  3. My little boy walks around the house looking for Zsosh (Josh).
  4. Once a year is just not enough time together when we've lived so close for 22 years.
  5. She's my best friend.

The list could go on and on, but I'll stop with the top 5.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! You made me cry at work.
Well, here it goes: Reasons I miss my sister:
1. I want to babysit her kids so she can take classes whenever she wants.
2. I want to take our kids to library story time together.
3. I want to try to convince her to go to a scrapbook class with me.
4. I want her family to come over for Friday night movie and pizza from Papa John's.
5. She's my best friend.

Lindsay said...

Woo-hoo! I made you cry! Just kidding. We made Mom cry too. Just so there's no confusion, this wasn't a "get you to move back" post. I just wanted to post it. Tonight we were rearranging our furniture and I said, "I wish Stephanie was here. She would know what to do." :)