Monday, May 5, 2008

Just a Couple of Things

If you've visited my blog lately, you might notice that a post is missing. Last week I posted the details of a Mother's Day Contest. Due to a little scandal on my blog, that post has been deleted. I will be reposting that today and setting a new deadline. If you are the one and only person who had already entered the original contest, please repost your entry. Thanks!

Another thing...
I won a Mother's Day Contest! Let me clarify that...I was A winner in a Mother's Day Contest. My entry should be posted sometime this week on the Hearts at Home website. This website is a great resource for Moms, whether you stay home with your kids or not. They also have books available on a variety of topics that you might enjoy. Check it out if you have time. Also, I love the winning entry that's posted on there today.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope you have a great day and please enter the contest so we can all see the reasons we have to be thankful for our greatest God-given jobs as Moms!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Umm, I forgot what I said earlier. I think I said something about how I like being a mom because I like watching my kids learn and grow everyday. I like listening to their funny little sayings and watching them learn to read.

Stephanie said...

Hey, I just read your entry. That was good! It's too bad you didn't win but good job on getting runner up!

Lindsay said...

Thanks! I was pretty excited and I got a really nice devotional for it. I'm excited to receive it. Thanks for checking out the website.